AGIF’s vision is to be the unifying and enabling authority that brings everyone together and guides them towards the same national goal: to protect Portugal from severe rural fires.
- Integrity – Do what we say, say what we do, in line with our vision.
- Courage – To overcome the challenges of transformation with determination and discipline to achieve lasting results.
- Respect – Mutual respect for and among the entities that are part of the system so that we can work together towards a common goal.
- Confidence – Believe that the new paradigm shift will bring significant and profound changes to the reality we want to transform.
- Perseverance – Determination, resilience and focus to effect the change we want to see.